Based on Language Systems popular intensive ESL program, the Vacation English Program focuses on listening, speaking, grammar and reading skills, but it has less rigorous academic requirements, helping students improve while having enough time to explore popular nearby tourist sites. There might be fun activities and field trips available every Friday*, giving students the chance to practice established and developing language skills in real-world settings while learning about American culture.
*Availability at each campus subject to change. Additional cost may be required.
- Helping foreign students function successfully in an English-speaking environment by improving their ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Introducing students to American culture.
- Building students’ self-confidence and self-esteem when communicating in English in personal situations.
- Have at least a rudimentary understanding and ability to read, write and speak basic English.
- Stay in the US for a short period of time (less than 12 weeks)
- This is a short-term program from one (1) to four (4) weeks.
8:45 a.m. – 1:15 p.m. (Monday – Wednesday)
9:45 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. (Thursday, Weeks 1~3)
9:45 a.m. – 1:05 p.m. (Thursday, Week 4)
*Schedule might vary by location